Hey guys! Stephen and Chelsea here with another episode of The Rainmaker Family Podcast.
You guys know that we are all about helping families tap into entrepreneurship and create passive income that leaves behind a legacy. Have you ever wondered what that legacy could look like for the next generation?
Today we have the honor of having Bruce and Lindsay VanZyl with us. Both Lindsay and Bruce come from entrepenter parents who, although focused on different things, instilled entrepreneurial mindsets and ideals in their children. Now they are second generation entrepreneurs working together in the tech and social media world, helping others along the way.
Lindsay and Bruce share what it was like to live in an entrepreneurial home as children, what it’s like to be second generation entrepreneurs, the power of investing in yourself, doing life and business together and what they want to instill in their children to continue the legacy.
This is an encouraging episode for all, but especially for first generation entrepreneurs who want to know that their hard work will pay off for their kids. So listen in and be prepared to find a wealth of wisdom and practice applications that you and your family can start today.
More of What We Talk About:
- Being raised by entrepreneurial parents
- Using entrepreneurship to solve problems
- Instilling financial systems in childhood
- Creating family projects vs mom and dads project
- Schooling options based on the learner
- Balancing the role of anchor and sail
- Trusting your own identity and intuition
- Leveraging your partners’ strengths
- The power of “doing” together
- Being ok with investing in yourself
- The Bank of Narnia
- How to instill the ideas of passive income in children
- Importance of staying current in social media
- How to go from 1-1 to 1-many
- And more!
Connect with us:
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 Why to expect today
- 2:00 Conversation starts
- 3:32 How the VanZyl’s met
- 11:44 Growing up with entrepreneurial parents
- 24:57 Helping everyone in the family succeed
- 34:19 The importance of trust
- 37:05 The ROI of self-investment
- 45:39 How The VanZyl’ plan to raise world changers