Welcome back to another episode of the Rainmaker Family Show! Earlier this year, we worked ahead as much as we could in our business and recorded a few episodes before the birth of our second son. Now that baby Oliver is here, we are back in the studio and recording new episodes! If you have kids of your own, you know how quickly things can change. That’s why we wanted to take a couple of episodes and give you some life updates! If you are new here and are looking for money-making and passive income tips, feel free to skip this episode and dive into other shows like:
- 20. First Steps To Unlocking Time Freedom For Your Family
- 47. Bradley Sutton | How I Went From Sleeping in a Car To Making My First Dollar Online (and how you can too)
- 33: How To Create Abundant Money Miracles on Facebook Marketplace Through Dropshipping with Randen Kovacevic
- 10. Creative Cash Creation – 5 Practical Ways To Create Wealth NOW
- 51. Nathan Hirsch | How He Turned $5000 into 12 Million & The Scaling Systems That Positioned His Business To Sell
- And more!!!
If you missed last week, we shared the fantastic story of Oliver Wave’s birth. If you missed it, go check that one out first! It will give you more context and behind-the-scenes info about our pregnancy, delivery, and everything leading up to today’s story. Only three short weeks after Ollie was born, It all started when Chelsey noticed Ollie looked a little “blue,” so we took him to urgent care. The Doctor came in and recommended we get him monitored at the hospital as soon as possible. From there, things started to move fast.
The Doctors and Nurses started poking him and hooking him up to stuff. He was a champ the whole time, but for us, it was hard to watch. What we thought was not very serious turned very serious quickly. Our baby’s breaths began to get labored, and every once in a while, you would notice he would totally stop.
Ten seconds for newborns is normal, but he’d go 20 or 30 seconds sometimes…while we all would try to wake him. This is what led the Doctor to decide that he needed to be airlifted to a hospital in Sacramento. Chelsey gets in an ambulance to head to the airport, and Stephen gets in the car and speeds the hour and a half drive to the hospital while she flies overhead. Hit play to hear what happens next!
It was a wild 3-day roller coaster, but we were super thankful we trusted Chelsey’s mamma’s intuition and took Oliver in when we did. Disclaimer: Ollie is totally happy and healthy now, and we are all taking proactive steps towards healing. We try to be as open and honest about our journey as possible. Thanks for letting us do life with you and catch you up on a few stories!
In the next episode, we will be talking with our friend Mike who can help you leverage your brand and reach the right people! In the meantime, check out the links below for more free resources!
More Of What We Talk About:
- Trusting your intuition as a parent
- Advocating for your kids
- The power of prayer in hard times
- Appreciation to everyone who reached out
- Tips for healing from traumatic events
- Positive affirmations and declarations over Ollie
- Why we love living life with you
- Learning how to leave the pain behind
- A few of the lessons we learned
- And Much More!
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode: minute by minute
- 00:36 The story of baby Ollie’s hospital scare
- 02:54 When Chelsey knew something wasn’t right
- 08:32 How things started to escalate quickly
- 19:38 When Ollie got airlifted to a new hospital
- 26:42 How we used intentional prayer to see breakthrough
- 29:44 When things began to change for the better
- 33:13 How Chelsey processed traumatic moments
- 37:26 Western vs. Eastern Medical Care: you can have the best of both worlds
- 39:33 Being proactive about healing wounds