Hey there Rainmakers! It’s Stephen and Chelsey! The term “overnight success” is thrown around so casually in today’s world, making it seem as if success appears out of thin air. But if we’ve learned anything from our journey, it’s that real success resembles tending to a garden more than a lightning strike. Think about it: a garden requires patience, nurturing, care, and a lot of continuous effort. Sure, there are days when the flowers bloom suddenly, making all your hard work seem magical, but true success stands tall on a strong and enduring foundation.
During our recent Rainmaker Challenge, we taught about the essence of consistency. Our collaboration wasn’t just about two minds coming together; it was a confluence of our strengths, a refining of our strategies, and, most importantly, growing and evolving together. It wasn’t always easy, but we found beauty in the process, realizing that this iterative approach is what fuels resilient partnerships.
We look into examples of success like Steve Jobs and Michael Jordan. Their stories are not just tales of talent but epics of dedication and relentless pursuit of greatness. They remind us that while the hustle is indeed vital, it’s the journey of continuous self-improvement that sets one apart. Without a clear vision and direction, even the most intense effort can be fruitless.
So, what’s our secret sauce? It’s a combination of deep domain mastery and crafting efficient systems. This blend allows us to channel our energies effectively, ensuring that every effort, every late night, every brainstorming session is in alignment with our ultimate vision. We learned early on that random hard work won’t get you far; it’s consistent, directed effort that makes waves.
So, while the allure of “overnight successes” is tempting, it’s essential to peek behind the curtain. Every monumental achievement, every headline-grabbing success has a backstory, one of passion, unwavering commitment, countless setbacks, and above all, vision. For those eager to hear more about our story, this episode is just a click away. Hit play and join us on our journey!
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode: minute by minute
- 00:16 What’s in today’s episode and the concept that small changes lead to large impact
- 01:34 Chelsey opens up about how the world wants immediate change and not small steps
- 04:40 The concept of sowing and reaping
- 05:05 Stephen talks about the danger in having a fast food business mindset
- 05:39 The principle of sowing and reaping
- 07:11 Chelsey talks about too many people quitting too fast, not allowing time to nurture
- 08:12 Breakthrough comes on the other side of life getting uncomfortable
- 10:17 Putting through the reps in the beginning to help lay a foundation for the future
- 11:52 Stephen talks about having the stamina to do something repeatedly and get better
- 15:11 Learning to outsource work so that family isn’t sacrificed in your business
- 15:39 Five things that are really needed for a healthy business
- 16:49 How to build healthy systems in your business
- 22:26 Pushing through seasons that you feel like you want to take a break
- 24:08 Have a compass and a goal so that you are not wasting time on things that don’t matter
- 25:01 Fear is an illusion, don’t let it hold you back from your dreams!