Motherhood is a journey that brings so much joy and fulfillment, but it can also be overwhelming and demanding. It’s not uncommon for mothers to get lost in the daily grind of raising their children and running their households, leaving them feeling burnt out and disconnected from their own needs and desires.
That’s why we’re thrilled to welcome Sarah Sanders, a licensed psychotherapist and entrepreneur, to our podcast today. Sarah’s passion in life is to help women, especially mothers, reconnect with the woman within themselves, so they can savor today and squeeze as much joy as possible out of their motherhood journey.
In Sarah’s words, “We are women first, and then we become mothers.” It’s important to understand that as women, our needs and desires don’t go away just because we become mothers. It’s crucial to make time for self-care and self-discovery, so we can be the best version of ourselves in all areas of our lives.
In this episode, we’ll be talking to Sarah about the challenges of motherhood and how women can tune in to their needs to lead a more fulfilling life. Sarah will share her insights and expertise on topics such as self-care, self-discovery, and finding balance in life as a mother.
Whether you’re a new mother or a seasoned one, you won’t want to miss this inspiring conversation with Sarah Sanders. Hit play to join us as we explore the joy of motherhood and learn how to reconnect with the woman within!
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode: minute by minute
- 0:47 Why Chelsey is so excited about today’s podcast
- 1:14 How Sarah helps people with Psychotherapy
- 3:46 How Sarah is impacting lives around the world
- 5:52 How Sarah found her passion for helping moms thrive
- 9:24 Identifying your needs and tip for self-care
- 12:21 Sarah #1 tip for moms and prioritizing yourself
- 16:19 Why moms need active support
- 21:34 How Chelsey decompresses after work
- 25:01 How to check-in with yourself and grow in awareness