Hit play to meet Katherine Gordon! Katherine is a remarkable woman who wears many hats – she’s a successful business owner, real estate investor, movie producer, and a bestselling author. She joined us on the show to discuss her latest book, “Relationship Grit,” and to share her insights on how to cultivate grit in our lives and relationships.
During our interview, Katherine gave us a peek into her personal life by sharing how she met her husband John and the challenges they faced in their relationship. We also got to hear about her experience of raising children while juggling a busy career and how she managed to stay focused and determined through tough times.
One of the things I appreciated about our conversation with Katherine was her candor and willingness to share personal stories that many of us can relate to. Her approach to life is grounded in the idea that having grit and determination is key to achieving our goals and overcoming obstacles.
In her book, “Relationship Grit,” Katherine explores how we can apply grit to our relationships and create stronger, more fulfilling connections with our partners. She emphasizes the importance of communication, resilience, and a growth mindset in building healthy relationships that can weather any storm.
Overall, our chat with Katherine to be inspiring, insightful, and full of fun stories we can all learn from. Her passion for helping others cultivate grit and resilience is inspiring and I’m sure you’ll enjoy listening to our podcast episode with her as much as we did!
So, if you’re looking for some practical tips on how to develop more connection and upgrade your relationships, be sure to check out Katherine’s book and be sure to listen to the end of the show! We guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
Links for this episode:
- Kathryn’s website: https://kathrynforreal.com/
- Kathryn on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kathryngordon/
- Kathryn’s book Relationship Grit: https://www.relationshipgritbook.com/
- “Kathryn for Real” podcast: https://kathrynforreal.com/podcast/
- Free relationship webinar: https://kathrynforreal.com/webinar/
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode: minute by minute
- 0:02 What to expect from today’s show
- 0:37 Get to know Kathryn Gordon
- 1:28 John and Kathryn’s love story
- 7:08 Marriage, business and how all that is intertwined needs a foundation of GRIT
- 8:21 What G.R.I.T. stands for
- 15:00 It takes intentionality to thrive in marriage
- 19:41 Some examples of slowing down to invest in your marriage
- 27:31 Important marriage practices for Kathryn and John
- 31:23 How to create more connection in conversation
- 37:44 Dealing with conflict away from your kids
- 42:17 How infidelity actually made their relationship stronger