Are you ready to get clear and confident about your business and goals? If yes, this episode is for you!
We recently had the pleasure of interviewing the one and only Rebecca Tracey! She believes that running your own online business is the absolute best way to live a life of freedom and service. We couldn’t agree more!
Welcome back to The Rainmaker Family Show. If you’re an OG, you know we love Amazon FBA and selling physical products. However, that’s not the only way of “making it rain” for you and your family when it comes to making money online.
Rebecca helps women thrive with their services-based or coaching businesses! This style of business is so powerful and effective for purpose-driven entrepreneurs who want to make an impact on people’s lives.
Hit play to hear our conversation about achieving freedom in life and business, the journey from a suicide hotline counselor to an entrepreneur, how to build an organic network for your new business, tips for overcoming the fear of posting on social media and more!
During our conversation, Rebecca also lets us in on her triumphant story of living in a van to becoming a successful entrepreneur. Plus, hear why she believes the skills of listening, and empathy are two of the most important keys to success! This episode is power-packed and has a little something for everyone.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we did! To connect with Rebecca or us, check out our links below!
More of What’s Inside:
- The importance of networking for small business
- The power of posting regularly and consistently
- When Rebecca lived in a van
- Overcoming the fear of what others think
- Expert branding tips from Rebecca
- 2023 is going to be your best year yet!
- Why you don’t need a copywriter to get started
- The story behind how Rebecca’s business started
- Marketing locally versus marketing online
- Social media tips and tricks that take the pressure off
- And more!
Links for this episode:
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode: minute by minute
- 0:09 Welcome Rebecca Tracey to the show
- 3:48 Rebecca’s journey to entrepreneurship
- 5:19 How Rebecca came up with her business name
- 8:20 Mindset tips for entrepreneurs
- 10:52 Should you put your face on your branding?
- 14:01 How to be less “sales-y”
- 17:09 What are you doing and who is it for?
- 20:35 How to start building a network
- 22:35 Social media advice we all need to hear
JOIN THE CONVERSATION FACE-TO-FACE ON YOUTUBE!