To become the successful Mompreneur you were designed to be, it’s going to require taking action. A lot of action. Like, you know those things on your to-do list that you keep saying you “need to do one day…” Yeah, those things will probably have to get crossed off at some point. Trust us, before you get overwhelmed, let us just say we know it can be a struggle. With a busy life and family procrastination on the things, that matter can be easy to give into.
We all struggle with procrastination at some point in our lives and business. The important thing is what you do with that procrastination. Will you give in? Or overcome it? This question may seem oversimplified to you right now, but by the end of this episode, you are going to know exactly why you may be procrastinating. The best part? This is going to be a shame-free episode because you probably aren’t blowing off the important things just because you are lazy or don’t know what to do. You probably just don’t know your Procrastination Personality Type!
Welcome back to another episode of The Rainmaker Family Show! Today’s guest is known to help Mommas all over the world crush it in business and family through coaching and accountability. She is the creator of the “Procrastination Personality Type” and is transforming the way families get stuff done! Hit play to meet the one and only, Courtney Wolf.
After four years in marketing for a Fortune 500 and almost six years behind the scenes as a Chief Operating Officer building a digital wellness brand for moms, Courtney finally took the leap of faith to become an entrepreneur. Thanks to that act of bravery, we now get to benefit from her journey. In this episode, you will hear her best advice for every ambitious, business-building entrepreneur!
If you have found yourself in a season where you are doing the #allthethings but no real progress is being made, this conversation is going to be a game-changer. Courtney shares her proprietary framework that helps moms turn their ideas into profit, what she has learned about every personality type, how she lets her kids in on her entrepreneurial journey and so much more!
More Of What We Talk About:
- Why you should reward yourself
- Succeeding through rest and recovery
- A mompreneur’s guide to overcoming procrastination
- Bringing the whole family into your business
- How Stephen and Chelsey are balancing schedules with two littles
- Why being more self-aware is key
- Your life can be busy and fulfilling
- The 4 Procrastination Personality Types
- Design your own schedule
- And Much More!
Connect with Courtney:
- Website: https://www.courtneywolfcoaching.com
- Podcast: https://www.courtneywolfcoaching.com/podcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/courtneywolfcoaching
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode: minute by minute
- 0:26 Get to know Courtney
- 1:38 The 4 different Procrastination Personality Types
- 4:43 What personality types Stephen and Chelsey are
- 7:35 How to use your procrastination type to your advantage
- 12:00 Action is the only way forward
- 14:14 The importance of rest
- 15:24 How to turn your ideas into income
- 19:11 Define how much you actually want to work
- 22:21 How Courtney integrates her family and business
- 27:46 How to know if you have found the right people to serve
- 31:30 How to connect with Courtney and start taking action