Hey guys! It’s Stephen and Chelsey back with another episode of the Rainmaker Family podcast. If you have been listening for a while, you know our mission is to help you unlock time and financial freedom,, without missing the important family moments.
For us, what helped us step into abundance was discovering Amazon FBA’s. But your story doesn’t have to look like ours! That is why we want to give you the scoop on any profession, program, process, tips, or tricks we find to help you make it rain in your own way.
If you love helping others, have a heart for kids, need to pick your own hours, and want to make an impact for generations to come, then today’s income strategy could be right up your alley!
Meet our friend and follow Rainmaker, Wendy Wright! Before Wendy was running her own business she found herself at home, homeschooling, and needing a way to make money…and fast.
Enter VIPKid! An online teaching company that allowed Wendy to make her own schedule, choose her hours, and bring in more income to help fund her family and her dreams.
Listen in as Wendy shares her best tips for online teaching, what the gig realistically pays, how to know the best companies to teach for, and so much more. While you may not become a millionaire from teaching online, it could give you an opportunity to make a little extra cash, save time, and start reaching your goals. Hit play to learn more!
To find a list of online teaching companies or to connect with Wendy, scroll down to see the links below!
More Of What We Talk About:
- Taking the hard work out of teaching
- The pros and cons of teaching online
- Stepping away from the biggest problems of teaching
- Clear objectives to reach in teaching
- The longest day of teaching Wendy has had
- Short classes to create a flexible schedule
- Balancing your time and money
- What you’ll need to get started
- Upgrading your equipment as you go
- The average pay for teaching online
- And Much More!
- Get our Naptime Business Guide – 7 Ways To Start A Business For Busy Moms: https://therainmakerchallenge.com/naptimefreeguide
- VIPKID: https://www.vipkid.com/
- Outschool: https://outschool.com/
Other Companies like VIPKid:
- Whales English
- English Hunt
- 8 Amazing Companies That Let You Teach English Online: https://www.teachaway.com/blog/8-amazing-companies-let-you-teach-english-online-from-home
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Quick Episode Summary:
- 0:02 What to expect today
- 0:53 Conversation starts
- 2:45 How Wendy started online teaching
- 5:01 What teaching online is really like
- 6:55 Pros and cons of online teaching
- 12:14 The ‘must have’ equipment you’ll need
- 10:16 – Waking up at 3 AM and growing with time
- 14:16 How much online teaching pays
- 17:55 When Wendy left teaching
- 21:32 How to connect with Wendy