You may think that 6,570 sounds like a big number…
But when we realize that is the total number of days that we as parents have with our kids before they turn 18….that number can start to feel a lot smaller than we would like.
Welcome back to another episode of the Rainmaker Family Show! Today we are joined by Mompreneur and family warrior Nellie Harden!
Nellie truly believes that a family filled with creativity, fun, laughter, challenge, adventure, problem-solving, hugs, good food, sound discipline and learning can not only change a person’s life, but can change the world!
Hit play to hear about Nellie’s journey into entrepreneurship, parenting, and how one non-fatal swimming accident ended up being the biggest blessing in disguise.
You will also hear what Nellie believes is the true purpose behind parenting, along with her tips on making the most out of every second you have left in your 6,570 days.
This was such a timely conversation for us! We hope it impacts you the same way.
The Rainmaker Family
More Of What We Talk About:
- You have the pen, write your own story.
- How to make your 6,570 days the best
- The one accident that changed everything…
- How to crush more of your goals in 2022
- Identifying your kids world view
- Raising kids grounded in identity
- Insuring everyone in your family has a voice
- What happens kids fall into trends
- And Much More!
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode: minute by minute
- 1:30 Get to know Nellie!
- 2:35 The scariest moment in Nellie’s life
- 7:00 Coming back after a crazy season in life
- 12:00 Overcome like that perfectionism and comparison
- 15:36 Keeping your kids connected to their identity
- 18:10 Your three world view filters
- 22:38 A look into Nellie’s 70 day challenge
- 29:18 Should you have family non-negotiables?
- 34:10 How to connect with Nellie