Hey guys! Stephen and Chelsea here with another power-packed episode of the Rainmaker Family Podcast. We all have an idea in our head of what it looks like to be charismatic. Usually upbeat, peppy, energetic; a cheerleader type, etc.
But what about those of us who don’t have the cheerleader vibe? The always upbeat, ready-to-go, hype person? Can we still have what we want for our brand without having to change who we are?
Today we have the honor of having McCall Jones of Charisma Hacking with us on the show. McCall has worked in the entertainment industry as a performer, worked as an acting coach for children, and has taken the secrets she learned from the industry to create her own business in Charisma Hacking.
McCall shares how she redefines charisma to amplify your passions, how to create mental checklists that keep you authentic (and who doesn’t love a good checklist?), and how to create an audience that resonates with you, your ideals, and become your biggest fan.
Whether you are just starting out in entrepreneurship, or you’re looking for a way to bring more value and authenticity to your brand, you’re sure to find some ‘golden nuggets’ of wisdom. Hit play to join our conversation!
More of What We Talk About:
- Redefining what charisma is
- How Donny Osmund changed her mindset
- When your value is stripped away
- Walking into a convention with one career and out with a different one
- How to get others to listen to what you have to say
- The balance pushing kids to develop talent, vs missing out on “normal” things
- Helping your child build a toolbox of talents to use when they become adults
- How to be human in front of other people
- Creating checklists based on your own self and personality
- Understanding how your personality your audience
- How to “face” your brand
- Dreaming forward
- And more!
Connect with McCall:
- Video of Mark Z. mentioned in episode: https://youtu.be/GpLGLyag9P4
Connect with us:
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 What to expect
- 2:28 What is charisma hacking
- 4:03 How McCall was like as a child
- 10:48 What caused McCall’s depression
- 16:57 How to push your kid without overwhelming them
- 24:48 What entrepreneurship and parenting have in common
- 27:15 McCall’s tips for going live and being on camera
- 32:02 Emotional context
- 39:15 When Chelsey went live for the first time
- 41:23 Should you use your face in your brand?
- 47:42 What McCall is dreaming about
- 51:55 What are you going to take action on?