Have you ever heard the famous saying “Fall down 7 times, get up 8.”?
We aren’t sure who originally said it, but if we had to describe what it means to someone we would just introduce them to our guest today, Sharon! She is like a living example of what it means to be resilient.
This conversation of resilience and getting back up if you get knocked down is something we believe that Mompreneurs and business owners should be talking about more. It doesn’t matter if you are trying to scale your current brand, or if you are just trying to make some passive income online we all will make mistakes on our journey to success.
The sooner you can start, make mistakes, brush it off, keep learning and growing the better! If you talk to most successful people, they will all agree that learning how to make mistakes and keep going is the key to your dreams coming true.
This exact scenario is what we have gotten a front-row seat to through Sharon’s success story inside our Rainmaker Community. Most people don’t know this, but Sharon was actually one of our first students back in 2017! Since then, we have watched her launch multiple brands and has even scaled to $1.5 Million in Sales!
During this episode of the Rainmaker Family Show, Sharon will share how found the courage to keep going even after 4 “failed” brands, why she thinks Amazon FBA is the best opportunity in the world to make money online, how she has transformed her legacy, and so much more!
More of What’s Inside:
- Growing up in Nigeria
- How Sharon knew it was time to leave her job
- What legacy looks like for Sharon
- How to start a business with very little $$$
- Encouragement for new product shop owners
- What Sharon’s husband through of her crazy business
- How Stephen first started selling on Amazon
- And more!
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode: minute by minute
- 00:43 Get to know one of our FIRST students
- 02:06 How Sharon became a Mompreneur
- 08:42 How Sharon found the courage to keep trying
- 10:56 What every new business owner needs to hear today
- 15:16 What to remember if your product “fails”
- 20:34 The next power play Sharon is about to make in her business
- 25:03 Why Sharon loves Amazon FBA
- 28:22 How Sharon has changed her legacy forever
- 34:17 How to connect with Sharon and closing thoughts
- 34:50 How to get a FREE coaching call