Growing up we always heard the warning “Don’t talk to strangers on the internet!” which may have been great advice at the time, but now it’s 2021 and most of the people we talk to, are in fact online. That’s how we met today’s guest Rachel. Rachel clicked on one of our Youtube videos and really took it to heart and joined our team. Today Rachel is one of our Rainmaker Coaches and is helping other moms launch their business during naptime.
From a young age Rachel was an adventurous young girl who was raised with a strong work ethic, but like many of us it fell into that “work from 9-5, do your job, collect the check, and you’ve become successful!” mindset. Growing up and starting a family she and her husband knew there had to be more than the 9-5 grind, living paycheck to paycheck, and feeling scared about the “lack” they perceived. So she went on a journey to find a way to help her embrace the adventure she embraced as a child, but still earn money while staying with her kids.
Rachel shares how she found Rainmakers, and how she and her husband took a giant leap of faith and found breakthroughs in their mindset, finances, and family legacy. Now she uses data to find things people are buying on Amazon, create the item to make it better, and then let Amazon take care of the rest, while making meaningful connections with people all over the world.
Join us as we talk with Rachel about her journey, the obstacle she’s overcome, how she changed her mindset and created a thriving passive income. Now she gets to live her dream of helping others and making a meaningful impact through love, passion, and abundance. Jump in with us and feel inspired to take your first step towards financial freedom.
More of What We Talk About:
- Rachel explains what “working hard” looked like growing up.
- Wanting to stay home, but needing to work.
- Difference between skepticism and negativity.
- How what we want to be when we are little, stems into who we become as adults.
- The fear walls that Rachel had to break through.
- Scarcity mindset and how “lack” can control you.
- Learning from generosity.
- Making educated risks and learning mistakes.
- Deciding to change the family’s financial legacy.
- How to handle pushback from family members when starting entrepreneurship.
- Overcoming insecurity.
- Using the power of data to drive business
- The ripple effect of how FBA impacts the creator, seller, and buyer.
- Setting short term and long term goals.
- Shifting from a money goal to an impact goal.
- How your “why” drives you when things get tough.
- Viewing outsourcing as a blessing rather than a deficit.
- And so much more!
Facebook Marketplace Training Playlist on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArP4GZYmkis&list=PL82ayeIyVxleI4fIXwUkPRQtiQ7wMyw1-
Connect with us:
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode Minute By Minute
- 0:36 What to expect today!
- 1:02 How Rachel met The Rainmaker Family
- 2:20 How Rachels childhood prepaid her for entrepreneurship
- 4:02 Moving out of skepticism
- 6:55 What Rachel wanted to be when she grew up
- 13:31 When Rachel took the leap of faith
- 21:46 The secret to finding a successful product to sell
- 25:37 Getting your product made can be easy
- 27:23 Rachel’s biggest dreams in business
- 36:03 How Rachel’s FBA has a positive global impact
- 38:37 Love and kindness is a business strategy
- 44:09 Spreading the Amazon good news
- 45:56 Living like anything is possible
- 49:40 Final thoughts