Welcome back, Rainmakers! On today’s episode, we had the opportunity to interview the incredible Jennifer Allwood. She’s an incredible entrepreneur, business coach, and the author of “Fear is Not the Boss of You.”
From managing a painting company to becoming a sought-after business coach, her story is an inspiration.
In our community, we have seen a common barrier that holds many back from achieving their dreams is facing and conquering fears… If you can relate, this episode is for you! Jennifer shares her personal experiences, including writing her book under crazy circumstances, and how these seemingly hard times have shaped her into the successful woman she is today!
We understand how showing up powerfully for your family and in business while still finding fulfillment is a struggle for many entrepreneurial parents! Jennifer offers her perspective on how to find a balance that works for you and your family and overcoming mom guilt! Her approach to business and life is a blend of embracing challenges while ensuring time for what truly matters.
This episode is packed with nuggets of wisdom about keys to finding your unique strengths, building a supportive community, and crafting a fulfilling life.
If you’re ready for a dose of motivation and actionable advice, hit play on this episode. Jennifer’s journey and wisdom are sure to ignite a spark in you to punch fear in the face and step into purpose!
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode: minute by minute
- 00:04 Introduction and Welcome to Special Guest, Jennifer Allwood!
- 00:12 Discussing Jennifer’s Influence and Impact
- 00:36 Introduction to Jennifer’s Book on Fear
- 01:05 The Journey of Writing the Book
- 02:33 The Challenges of Publishing a Book
- 04:20 Launching the Book During the Pandemic
- 06:07 Reflecting on Jennifer’s Book’s Impact
- 08:43 Discussing Confidence and Courage
- 11:21 Jennifer’s Personal Story of Overcoming Fear
- 14:32 Applying Lessons from Personal Experiences to Business
- 16:12 Overcoming Fear and Embracing New Experiences
- 17:37 The Journey of Self-Improvement and Personal Growth
- 18:13 Reflections on Aging and Life’s Milestones
- 19:02 The Importance of Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
- 20:03 Balancing Business, Family, and Personal Time
- 20:33 The Role of Systems and Structures in Business
- 22:20 The Power of Outsourcing and Delegation
- 27:38 Overcoming Guilt and Embracing Success
- 28:06 The Relationship Between Women, Money, and Faith
- 29:44 The Power of Generosity and Impact of Financial Freedom
- 31:24 Understanding and Overcoming Limiting Beliefs About Money
- 32:02 How to Follow and Connect with Jennifer Allwood