Hey guys! Stephen and Chelsey back with another episode of the Rainmaker Family podcast. It’s our passion to help families all over find financial freedom and avoid trading time for money so you can be fully present with your family.
On today’s show we have Bill Allen!
While Bill was a full time pilot in the Navy, he started a side gig of flipping houses. He went from flipping one house a year to flipping more than 200 houses a year while only working 2-3 hours a week!
Bill shares his journey of how he and his wife agreed to take a giant leap of faith while their son was an infant, and created a house flipping and wholesale business that now runs itself while enjoys his family and works part time in the Navy Reserve.
This episode is full of wisdom, and offers encouragement for anyone who’s made mistakes, who’s trying to figure out what’s next, and those who are ready to grow in their personal leadership.
So listen in, get ready for activation and find strength as we welcome Bill Allen!
More Of What We Talk About:
- The crazy conversation that started it all.
- The importance of regular check-ins with your spouse.
- The danger of being there without being there
- How success can be addicting
- Hiring yourself out of the tedious jobs
- Outsourcing the jobs you don’t like doing
- Being ok with not being the best
- Not putting your stamp on someone else’s ideas
- Tweaking ideas from others will create a endless cycle of searching for approval
- Showing up as a leader in your family the same way you would for your business
- Lessons learned in the Navy
- Pulling from experiences to bolster your strengths
- Decision making becoming easier as you grow
- How your skills can never be taken away
- And Much More!
- Get our Naptime Business Guide – 7 Ways To Start A Business For Busy Moms: https://therainmakerchallenge.com/naptimefreeguide
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 Why we had to record this episode
- 1:22 Conversation starts
- 6:03 What Bill wishes he communicated earlier
- 10:53 How Bill turned his business into passive income
- 17:59 Keys for anyone growing a team or outsourcing
- 23:46 The importance of family core values
- 27:30 Finding your superpower form your past
- 32:07 Something that no one can take from you
- 33:58 Bill’s approach to real estate
- 41:15 How to connect with Bill