Hey Rainmaker Family!
In our latest episode, we had the pleasure of interviewing the inspiring Emily Ford. She’s the host of the IT Factor podcast, a speaker, and has led a team of over 150,000 entrepreneurs. Starting her business at just 23 years old, Emily was able to make over a million dollars by the age of 26. Now, she’s on a mission to help other entrepreneurs find and cultivate their own IT factor.
Emily’s journey began as a young woman with a strong work ethic, juggling multiple jobs and responsibilities. Through hard work, dedication, and the willingness to be open to new possibilities, Emily discovered the power of network marketing. By committing fully to her new opportunity, Emily was able to achieve financial success at a young age.
One of the key insights that Emily shared with us is the importance of essentialism – the art of saying “no” to distractions and focusing on what truly matters. By concentrating on just a few key goals and objectives, Emily was able to achieve more in a shorter amount of time than most people.
For new entrepreneurs and busy moms alike, Emily recommends slowing down and taking the time to assess where you’re at in life and business. By identifying what is essential and focusing on those key areas, you can achieve greater success in both your personal and professional life.
We hope Emily’s story has inspired you as much as it did us. Remember to focus on what truly matters in your life and business, and you too can achieve incredible success. Connect with us via the links below! We would love to hear your thoughts on this episode.
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode: minute by minute
- 0:00 How to find your IT factor
- 0:34 How it all started for Emily
- 6:10 The power of commitment to gain progress
- 8:57 The power of saying NO and how to figure out whats truly important
- 12:10 How transforming your life can only take 3 years!
- 16:09 The real power of a vision board
- 19:36 What it means to “raise your frequency”
- 22:56 Impostor syndrome never goes away and yet we are all unique
- 29:30 Why more meetings equals more money
- 34:03 Living with inner peace and fire simultaneously