Do you ever feel like you’re drowning in a sea of to-do lists and can’t seem to catch a break? Trust us, you’re not alone. It’s a common struggle for many moms and entrepreneurs to feel overwhelmed and unsure of where to focus their energy. But hey, we’ve got some good news for you! It doesn’t have to be this way.
In this episode of The Rainmaker Family Show, we’re talking about a 30-minute technique called the “L10” meeting structure. Chelsey, used to struggle with overwhelm and racing thoughts, shares how the L10 structure is a game-changer that can help you level up your life, both in business and personal areas!
That’s why we are super excited to talk about this because this meeting structure has given us so much breakthrough both in mental health and time freedom. The L10 meeting structure is all about meeting up for 30 minutes each week to review progress on goals, discuss any obstacles that have come up, and plan for the upcoming week. It’s perfect for families, small teams, and solo entrepreneurs who want to gain clarity and direction in their business.
It provides structure and accountability, allowing everyone involved to feel supported and motivated. Plus, it’s a great opportunity to share your wins and struggles and connect with others who may be going through similar challenges.
But the L10 meeting structure is not just about productivity and getting things done. It’s also about creating a sense of balance and well-being in your life. By taking the time to reflect on what’s working and what’s not, you can make adjustments and prioritize self-care and family time!
So, if you’re feeling overwhelmed and like your mind is always racing at night making sure everything is getting crossed off your to-do list, you gotta give the L10 meeting structure a try. It may just be the game-changer you’ve been looking for to level up your life! Chelsey swears by it, and who knows, maybe it’ll work for you too!
Hit play to find out more! If you try this idea in your own family, we would love to hear about it! Reach out to us directly and connect on social media via the links below.
More of What’s Inside:
- Why Chelsey is so passionate about this idea and wants everyone to know about it
- How we adapt this idea for younger kids and what we plan to do as they get older
- Why the L10 meetings are great for families and businesses to stay organized and on track.
- The structure: Company/family announcements, scorecard review, rock review and more!
- The last half of the meeting is for digging into issues, discussing and solving problems.
- Headlines can be used to celebrate achievements or recognize the greatness in others
- In the agenda section, check on the tasks assigned from the previous meeting.
- When to bring up new issues and discuss solutions.
- The KPIs and how it can help you make better decisions.
- And more!
Connect with us:
The Rainmaker Challenge: https://rainmakerchallenges.com/join
► Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/33EdgBs
► Website: therainmakerfamily.com
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/diazfamilylegacy
► Get Free Stuff On Amazon: stephensfreestuff.com/sfs
Episode: minute by minute
- 1:06 Why this tip can change a most moms life
- 2:09 How we found the L10 Meeting structure
- 6:15 Stress and overwhelm doesn’t have to be your normal
- 8:00 How this 30 minute meeting practically works
- 12:09 How to set goals as a family and help each other get there
- 16:50 The “rock review” and how to get massive results
- 19:28 Why a past version of Chelsey would have hesitated to do a meeting like this
- 21:33 Why why look 10 days out and not just a week
- 22:40 How to celebrate others in your family or team
- 24:30 When to follow up on assignments and task
- 26:52 Rating the meetings and making room for communication
- 34:04 Why Chelsey believes this is key for peace of mind